Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Strength & Conditioning For Triathletes With Helming Athletics
Thursday, May 15, 2014, 7:00 AM until 8:00 AM
Training - Other
Registrants & Fees
Members pay for their own charges
Join GGTC for weekly strength and conditioning workouts with Helming Athletics. Nate Helming coaches Olympic level cyclists, professional triathletes, junior elite mountain bikers, and national-level ultra-runners on their strength and mobility in the weight room in addition to coaching runners and triathletes of all levels outside the gym.
- Program: A skill-based Strength & Conditioning Program that is designed and periodized to complement the endurance athlete’s hectic training and racing schedule. Overall goal: learn how to be a better athlete, how to move more efficiently, and how to problem solve injury while getting stronger and more powerful in the process.
- Cost: $25 drop in per class or $225 (10 sessions for $22.50/class).
- Class Day Offerings: Tuesday and Thursday Mornings
- Class Start Time: 7:00 am or 9:00 am
- Class Length: 1 hour
- Optional Days: Monday 7pm (taught by Pat Griffin) and Wednesday 6pm (taught by Nate) are available as alternatives for this program.
- What if I don’t sign up but want to drop in? Drop ins cost $25. Athletes have to have gone through 1 intro session before attending the classes. This standard is for your safety and to ensure a positive and productive experience training with us!