Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
March Member Meeting
Monday, Mar 10, 2014, 6:30 PM
Sports Basement Presidio
610 Old Mason
San Francisco, CA
|Registrants & Fees:
|+1 for GGTC Members||No Fee|
|+1 for Non-Members||No Fee|
|GGTC Member||No Fee|
This member meeting will feature former professional triathlete Tyler Stewart.
Tyler Stewart set the course record at CdA in 2009 and was 2x top amateur at Kona in 2005/2006. On top of that she also owns two bike course records as well as being USAT rookie of the year in 2007. After retiring in 2012 she changed her focus to her business, teaching classes at VeloSF, TRX classes as well as making the transition to a competitive ultra-runner.
Topics of discussion could include
- Working full-time as a professional triathlete
- Balancing training and life
- The value (compu)trainer work to improve performance
- Her transition from long course triathlon to ultra-running
- Her record breaking bike split (4:42) and CdA course record
- As well as Q&A from the crowd