2014 Golden Gate Triathlon Club's Wildflower Training Weekend - April 4-6, 2014
This is the yearly event when GGTC descends "down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger…" upon Lake San Antonio for a weekend of Training, Games, and getting to know one another.
GGTC’s Wildflower Training Weekend is a great way to preview the Wildflower course and have fun with your fellow club members and triathlon enthusiasts.
Additional Information can be found at this website
Register for the 2014 version of Wildflower Training Weekend
NEW FOR 2014:
- Earlier check-in at 2pm Friday; Later check out at 2pm Sunday.
- A fish dish (grilled salmon) from famous Mo's BBQ for Sat. dinner.
- Games galore: volleyball tourney, tug of war, beer mile!
- Yoga sessions, 30 min massage offerings (additional cost)
- GGTC Photoshoot and GGTC DJ & Dance Off Spectacular
- GGTC Video Booth: "Confessions of a Triathlete"
- Swim location will be at Harris Creek Campground
Wildflower Training Weekend – Quick Tips:
- Training weekend is hosted at Lake San Antonio. We stay in cabins at the lake, near the swim start. All cabins were completely renovated in 2012 with fresh paint, new furnishings and linens. You can also choose to camp. We train on the actual Wildflower course.
- We encourage you to come down Friday afternoon for the 2pm check-in. We’ll be sending out a document to help organize carpools.
- Our coached training officially kicks off Saturday morning. We swim and bike on Saturday. We run on Sunday.
- We feed you delicious catered dinner (Mo's BBQ) on Saturday night!
- We have a cocktail hour after dinner!
- Registration will be on a first come, first serve basis.
- Refund Policy = Sorry NO REFUNDS.
Fees for this epic training weekend are as follows:
- $135 - Member Cabin Spot (includes lodging, coaching, GGTC SWAGS (bottle, tote, pint glass), and catered dinner Saturday evening)
- $55 - Member Camping Spot (includes coaching, GGTC SWAGS (bottle, tote, pint glass), and catered dinner Saturday evening. Campsite costs are separate at $30/night)
- NON-MEMBER REGISTRATION WILL OPEN ON MARCH 20th
- $165 - Non-member Cabin Spot (includes lodging, coaching, GGTC SWAGS (bottle, tote, pint glass), and catered dinner Saturday evening)
- $75 - Non-member Camping Spot (includes coaching, GGTC SWAGS (bottle, tote, pint glass), and catered dinner Saturday evening. Campsite costs are separate at $30/night)
On behalf of the Board of Directors, we welcome you to enjoy this annual event with us and look forward to seeing you at Lake San Antonio!