Skip to main content
Add Me To Your Mailing List

Discussion

Vineman Monte Rio 2014 Discount & Priority Entry f...
Author Last Post
Just a quick update on registrations for Monte Rio. As of right now we have 51 GGTC members signed up for this race. If you are interested and would like to take advantage of the GGTC $15 rebate, please register by this Friday May 9th.

http://www.vineman.com/Vineman__Monte_Rio/register_race04.htm

For those on the fence post Wildflower, this race is flatter, faster and in the shade. In other words, get ready for a Olympic distance PR without sunburn.
 
How do I access the GGTC discount?  Is there a code to use?

________________________
Robert D. Kline 
CEO & Co-Founder
Chartres Lodging Group
415-320-2277

On Apr 23, 2014, at 6:09 AM, "Samuel Gager (sam@gager.net)" <mailer@mail2.clubexpress.com> wrote:

As of right now we have 38 GGTC members signed up to race at Vineman Monte Rio -- talk about a huge GGTC representation.

As a FYI, the GGTC discount/rebate is only valid if you register prior to May 9, 2014. This is a great local Olympic Distance race.

Race information: http://www.vineman.com/Vineman__Monte_Rio/register_race04.htm

In addition if you want to race the Vineman 70.3 in 2015 but don't want to worry about the registration hassle. You can purchase a premium entry which gets you early registration to a race that sells out in <2 minutes. Also gets you on site parking as well (no shuttle bus ride necessary).
 
As of right now we have 38 GGTC members signed up to race at Vineman Monte Rio -- talk about a huge GGTC representation.

As a FYI, the GGTC discount/rebate is only valid if you register prior to May 9, 2014. This is a great local Olympic Distance race.

Race information: http://www.vineman.com/Vineman__Monte_Rio/register_race04.htm

In addition if you want to race the Vineman 70.3 in 2015 but don't want to worry about the registration hassle. You can purchase a premium entry which gets you early registration to a race that sells out in <2 minutes. Also gets you on site parking as well (no shuttle bus ride necessary).
 
Cool, thanks!
 
No codes. We pay full price and they credit back $15 after the fact. I got mine the other day. We did reach the threshold. 


On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 9:57 PM, Kimberly Breslin <kimberly_breslin@yahoo.com> wrote:
<<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>
View/reply online: http://GGTC.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=2161&club_id=424851&item_id=409487&message_id=1040432
Reply to forum at discussion@ggtc-talk.org (be sure to copy the message subject exactly so your reply is attached to the correct thread)
<<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>


QQ: I'm registering now. How do I get the GGTC discount? Is there a coupon code? I entered GGTC for the group but it didn't = discount. Thanks!


>>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<<
You have received this message as a member of: Golden Gate Triathlon Club
Change preferences (including opt-out): https://GGTC.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=13&club_id=424851





--

Mark Bollozos
GGTC Social Director
Golden Gate Triathlon Club | P.O. Box 2541 | San Francisco, CA 94126
social@ggtc.org | web: www.ggtc.org

 
QQ: I'm registering now. How do I get the GGTC discount? Is there a coupon code? I entered GGTC for the group but it didn't = discount. Thanks!
 
I just signed up too... count in one more! : - )
Hope

-----Original Message-----
From: mailer@mail2.clubexpress.com [mailto:mailer@mail2.clubexpress.com] On
Behalf Of Philip M Sanchez
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2014 10:39 PM
To: Discussion
Subject: re: [GGTC Discussion] Vineman Monte Rio 2014 Discount & Priority
Entry for 2015 Vineman 70.3 <<$102266526042$>>


I just registered for Vineman Monte Rio. Tomorrow is the last day before
the price goes up. Did I put us over the top for the GGTC Group discount?

> From: sam@gager.net
> To:
> Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 18:37:59 -0600
> Subject: re: [GGTC Discussion] Vineman Monte Rio 2014 Discount &
> Priority Entry for 2015 Vineman 70.3 <<$10210878055$>>
> To: discussion@ggtc-talk.org
>
>
> Right now we are 4 registrants from club members getting a $15 rebate for
the Vineman Monte Rio Olympic -- registration prices go up on March 1, 2014.

>
> Registration Link:
> http://www.vineman.com/Vineman__Monte_Rio/register_race04.htm
>
> Reminder: Premium Entries includes priority early entry into the 2015
Ironman 70.3 Vineman. For those who are interested in the 2015 Ironman 70.3
Vineman a premium entry is a good option because you won't have to worry
about registration issues for a race that sells out in 1-2 minutes.
>
>
>
>
You have received this message as a member of: Golden Gate Triathlon Club
View online:
http://GGTC.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=2161&club_id=424851&item_id
=409487&message_id=1022665
Reply: By email, or online (at the address shown above) Change preferences
(including opt-out):
https://GGTC.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=13&club_id=424851
 
I just registered for Vineman Monte Rio.  Tomorrow is the last day before the price goes up.  Did I put us over the top for the GGTC Group discount?


> From: sam@gager.net
> To:
> Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 18:37:59 -0600
> Subject: re: [GGTC Discussion] Vineman Monte Rio 2014 Discount & Priority Entry for 2015 Vineman 70.3 <<$10210878055$>>
> To: discussion@ggtc-talk.org
>
>
> Right now we are 4 registrants from club members getting a $15 rebate for the Vineman Monte Rio Olympic -- registration prices go up on March 1, 2014.
>
> Registration Link: http://www.vineman.com/Vineman__Monte_Rio/register_race04.htm
>
> Reminder: Premium Entries includes priority early entry into the 2015 Ironman 70.3 Vineman. For those who are interested in the 2015 Ironman 70.3 Vineman a premium entry is a good option because you won't have to worry about registration issues for a race that sells out in 1-2 minutes.
>
>
>
> <<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>
> You have received this message as a member of: Golden Gate Triathlon Club
> View online: http://GGTC.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=2161&club_id=424851&item_id=409487&message_id=1021087
> Reply: By email, or online (at the address shown above)
> Change preferences (including opt-out): https://GGTC.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=13&club_id=424851
>
 

I signed up as well. 

 

I'm signing up!

JEFF Wong

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android



From: Julia Prescott <julesp47@gmail.com>;
To: Discussion <discussion@ggtc-talk.org>;
Subject: re: [GGTC Discussion] Vineman Monte Rio 2014 Discount & Priority Entry for 2015 Vineman 70.3 <<$102123033792$>>
Sent: Wed, Feb 26, 2014 4:13:34 AM


Now we are no more than 3 members away from that team discount!


On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 4:37 PM, Samuel Gager <sam@gager.net> wrote:

>
> Right now we are 4 registrants from club members getting a $15 rebate for
> the Vineman Monte Rio Olympic -- registration prices go up on March 1, 2014.
>
>  Registration Link:
> http://www.vineman.com/Vineman__Monte_Rio/register_race04.htm
>
>  Reminder: Premium Entries includes priority early entry into the 2015
> Ironman 70.3 Vineman. For those who are interested in the 2015 Ironman 70.3
> Vineman a premium entry is a good option because you won't have to worry
> about registration issues for a race that sells out in 1-2 minutes.
>
>
>
>
> <<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>
> You have received this message as a member of: Golden Gate Triathlon Club
> View online:
> http://GGTC.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=2161&club_id=424851&item_id=409487&message_id=1021087
> Reply: By email, or online (at the address shown above)
> Change preferences (including opt-out):
> https://GGTC.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=13&club_id=424851
>
>




<<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>
You have received this message as a member of: Golden Gate Triathlon Club
View online: http://GGTC.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=2161&club_id=424851&item_id=409487&message_id=1021230
Reply: By email, or online (at the address shown above)
Change preferences (including opt-out): https://GGTC.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=13&club_id=424851
 
Now we are no more than 3 members away from that team discount!


On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 4:37 PM, Samuel Gager <sam@gager.net> wrote:

Right now we are 4 registrants from club members getting a $15 rebate for the Vineman Monte Rio Olympic -- registration prices go up on March 1, 2014.

 Registration Link: http://www.vineman.com/Vineman__Monte_Rio/register_race04.htm

 Reminder: Premium Entries includes priority early entry into the 2015 Ironman 70.3 Vineman. For those who are interested in the 2015 Ironman 70.3 Vineman a premium entry is a good option because you won't have to worry about registration issues for a race that sells out in 1-2 minutes.



<<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>
You have received this message as a member of: Golden Gate Triathlon Club
View online: http://GGTC.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=2161&club_id=424851&item_id=409487&message_id=1021087
Reply: By email, or online (at the address shown above)
Change preferences (including opt-out): https://GGTC.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=13&club_id=424851


 
Right now we are 4 registrants from club members getting a $15 rebate for the Vineman Monte Rio Olympic -- registration prices go up on March 1, 2014.

Registration Link: http://www.vineman.com/Vineman__Monte_Rio/register_race04.htm

Reminder: Premium Entries includes priority early entry into the 2015 Ironman 70.3 Vineman. For those who are interested in the 2015 Ironman 70.3 Vineman a premium entry is a good option because you won't have to worry about registration issues for a race that sells out in 1-2 minutes.
 
Rose,

According to the Vineman Group they are taking a wait and see approach right now and will come up with a contingency plan closer to race dates, if it is needed.

Thanks,
Sam
 
Just registered. That makes 23 GGTC members & 7 more to go.

Rowena G.

On Feb 3, 2014, at 1:49 PM, "Rose Stanfel" <rosestanfel@yahoo.com> wrote:




Definitely want to sign up for this just wondering if Vineman is planning any contingency with the water shortage...
Would swim be cancelled?



On Feb 3, 2014, at 1:27 PM, "Samuel Gager" <sam@gager.net> wrote:

>
> Looking for a local Olympic distance triathlon for 2014? Interested in skipping the hassle of the Vineman 70.3 registration for 2015? Well then check out Vineman Monte Rio.
>
> If you purchase a premium entry for the 2014 Vineman Monte Rio ($50 extra) you get priority early entry into the 2015 Vineman 70.3. Don't believe me? It's in black and white on the registration page, right here: http://www.vineman.com/Vineman__Monte_Rio/register_race04.htm
>
> Additionally, once we get 30 GGTC members registered we will receive a $15 rebate from the Vineman Group. As of this moment 22 GGTC members are registered for Vineman Monte Rio... and we only 8 more for club members to start some saving money.
>
>
>
> <<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>
> You have received this message as a member of: Golden Gate Triathlon Club
> View online: http://GGTC.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=2161&club_id=424851&item_id=409487&message_id=1006833
> Reply: By email, or online (at the address shown above)
> Change preferences (including opt-out): https://GGTC.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=13&club_id=424851
>



You have received this message as a member of: Golden Gate Triathlon Club
View Online: Click here.
Reply: By email, or online (click the 'View' link above)
Change preferences (including opt-out): Online Profile
 


Definitely want to sign up for this just wondering if Vineman is planning any contingency with the water shortage...
Would swim be cancelled?



On Feb 3, 2014, at 1:27 PM, "Samuel Gager" <sam@gager.net> wrote:

>
> Looking for a local Olympic distance triathlon for 2014? Interested in skipping the hassle of the Vineman 70.3 registration for 2015? Well then check out Vineman Monte Rio.
>
> If you purchase a premium entry for the 2014 Vineman Monte Rio ($50 extra) you get priority early entry into the 2015 Vineman 70.3. Don't believe me? It's in black and white on the registration page, right here: http://www.vineman.com/Vineman__Monte_Rio/register_race04.htm
>
> Additionally, once we get 30 GGTC members registered we will receive a $15 rebate from the Vineman Group. As of this moment 22 GGTC members are registered for Vineman Monte Rio... and we only 8 more for club members to start some saving money.
>
>
>
> <<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>
> You have received this message as a member of: Golden Gate Triathlon Club
> View online: http://GGTC.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=2161&club_id=424851&item_id=409487&message_id=1006833
> Reply: By email, or online (at the address shown above)
> Change preferences (including opt-out): https://GGTC.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=13&club_id=424851
>
 
Looking for a local Olympic distance triathlon for 2014? Interested in skipping the hassle of the Vineman 70.3 registration for 2015? Well then check out Vineman Monte Rio.

If you purchase a premium entry for the 2014 Vineman Monte Rio ($50 extra) you get priority early entry into the 2015 Vineman 70.3. Don't believe me? It's in black and white on the registration page, right here: http://www.vineman.com/Vineman__Monte_Rio/register_race04.htm

Additionally, once we get 30 GGTC members registered we will receive a $15 rebate from the Vineman Group. As of this moment 22 GGTC members are registered for Vineman Monte Rio... and we only 8 more for club members to start some saving money.
 
Return to Forum